Building A Better Customer Experience
Dallas Area Rapid Transit
Table of Contents
Progress Report FY 2018
Back to top
TRANSFORMING THE WAY CUSTOMERS MOVE
For many DART customers, the bus system is essential to their lives, connecting them to and from work, school, medical appointments, activities, entertainment and DART train stations.
To better meet the needs of current bus riders and attract new ones, DART is investing resources and modifying routes to increase access to destinations throughout an evolving North Texas region.
Beginning this August, DART is improving bus frequency, efficiency and connections to better address travel needs and make it easier and faster for customers to travel by bus.
These enhancements include:
AUGUST 2019 BUS SERVICE CHANGEDART customers will have a faster, easier commute with an array of bus service improvements in August.
Basic components of the changes include:
The agency presented the planned changes to customers and stakeholders at community meetings in February and March. The public hearing before the DART Board was March 12.
Staff incorporated community feedback collected at these meetings into a final proposal for consideration. The DART Board approved most of the updated plan in late April.
Table of Contents• Financial and Investor Information
• DART Plus
• Downtown Dallas Light Rail Replacement
• Platform Extensions on Red and Blue Lines
• Cotton Belt Regional Rail Project
• D2 Subway: Dallas Central Business District Second Light Rail Alignment
• Innovative Technology
• GoLink℠ Expansion
• GoPass® App Enhancements
• GoPass® Tap Card
• Interactive Kiosks
• DART Zoom
• August 2019 Bus Service Change
• Difference Between Light Rail and Regional Rail
• DART Board Members
• DART Current and Future Services
• Connect with DART
• View a PDF of this publication in a new window
• Subscribe to DART's Inmotion Newsletter Alert
• Return to DART Publications
• Return to www.DART.org