DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/16/2013
Effective Sat, Mar 16: Lovers Lane Station Closed to Buses Due to St. Patrick's Parade; Detours for Bus Routes 1, 428, 502 and 583; and Additional Red and Orange Line ServicePassengers who normally use Routes 502 and 583 at Lovers Lane Station will be unable to do so on Saturday, March 16, until 7 p.m. that evening, due to the St. Patrick's Day parade on Greenville Avenue.
Both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station beginning with the first trip of the morning. Route 502 will continue to serve Park Lane Station, however.
Routes 1 and 428 will also have detours during the parade. Click here to view detour details for routes 1, 428, 502 and 583 (PDF file opens in a new window).
Red and Orange line train service to Lovers Lane Station will not be interrupted throughout the course of the parade.
Note: There will be additional service for the Red Line and Orange Line on Saturday, March 16. View schedule information below (each schedule opens in a new window):
* Red Line to Westmoreland Station
* Red Line to Parker Road Station
* Orange Line to Belt Line Station
* Orange Line to Parker Road Station
* Click here to view more information about DART services for Sat, Mar 16.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- A Message to Our Riders On TX-OU Game Day, Prepare for Fun, But Allow Lots of Time! Effective October 8, 2022 (Posted on Oct 3 at 7:37 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 3 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 18, 22, 45, 215, 230, 236, 238, 241, 306, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser))
- You are invited to participate in a short survey to give feedback and help define the value of transit in your community.
- Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Placed On Temporary Detour Due to Dickerson Closure, Effective September 26, 2022