DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/14/2015
Lovers Lane Station Closed to Buses Much of Greenville Parade Day, Effective Saturday, March 14Passengers who normally use Routes 502 and 583 at Lovers Lane Station will be unable to do so for much of the day Saturday, March 14, due to the St. Patrick's Day parade on Greenville Avenue.
Both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station all day Saturday until approximately 6 p.m. or whenever Greenville is re-opened to traffic. Route 502 will continue to serve Park Lane Station.
Red and Orange Line train service to Lovers Lane Station will not be interrupted throughout the course of the parade. However, all customers traveling in the area are encouraged to allow extra time due to the large crowds expected.
Reminder: Bus Routes 1, 428, 502 and 583 Will Be Detoured During St. Patrick's Events Along Greenville Ave on Saturday, March 14
View more information about riding DART and TRE to the 36th Annual Dallas St. Patrick's Parade and Festival.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- A Message to Our Riders On TX-OU Game Day, Prepare for Fun, But Allow Lots of Time! Effective October 8, 2022 (Posted on Oct 3 at 7:37 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 3 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 18, 22, 45, 215, 230, 236, 238, 241, 306, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser))
- You are invited to participate in a short survey to give feedback and help define the value of transit in your community.
- Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Placed On Temporary Detour Due to Dickerson Closure, Effective September 26, 2022