DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/22/2021
DART Riders Invited to Comment on New Bus Network During the Scheduled June 22 DART Board MeetingSe invita a los usuarios de DART a comentar sobre la nueva red de autobuses durante la reunión de la Junta de DART programada para el 22 de junio
The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Board of Directors has extended the public comment period on the proposed bus network redesign to Tuesday, June 22, at 6:30 p.m. (during the scheduled DART Board meeting).
Written comments and emails received any time before the hearing is adjourned will become part of the official hearing record. Those comments may be submitted via email to [email protected] prior to the public hearing or mailed in advance to:
January 2022 Service Changes
P.O. Box 660163
Dallas, TX 75266
Proposed service changes include replacing all local bus routes with a newly designed bus network featuring increased frequency, less travel time, improved service, and better access. The change also includes new GoLink zones and expanding current zones. A detailed description of all proposals may be found at: DARTzoom.org.
To view the DART Board meeting, visit DART.org/BoardVideo and select "Board of Directors Live."
Final board approval is planned for August with implementation of the new service changes scheduled for January 24, 2022.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jun 18 at 12:20 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 12, 24, 26, 29, 59, 81/82, 409, 415, 426, 467, 501, 547, 582, 593, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts